Tuesday, September 7, 2010

long weekend fun

After chem lab on Friday, we sped up to Kansas to spend the weekend with my family.  My mom moved up to Wichita in June; she is the head of an independent school there.

The weather was amazing; crisp and cool and we had a lot of fun; Wichita is probably the most underated city, which I am fine with because there is never any traffic.  Ever.  Highlights:

Watermark books and cafe, similar to Book People in Austin, where my mom bought me this awesome cookbook...I want to go here


vegetarian platter at N and J's (picture via yelp)

Warren Square, Old Town

Joey played golf all weekend while I did pilates with my mom, ate at N and J's, played tennis for the first time in like 2 years, and made pumpkin muffins.

Back to Dallas...

No comments:

Post a Comment