Thursday, May 27, 2010

twenty-five

Having a big birthday is a milestone that feels like new years day, as it is a time to reflect upon the past year; what I have accomplished? what I could do better this time around?

I turned 25 yesterday.  I had a great day filled with fitness (I brought fig bars to my Silver Sneakers class), calls from family and friends, and a wonderful dinner at Bolsa in Dallas. 

I also went to the library (I love the Library!) and stumbled upon a book called 20 Something Manifesto. I must admit that I almost didn't check it out because the title sounded a bit hokey, but I am so glad that I brought it home with me!  I just started reading this book, but it is wonderful so far; I am not alone in all of the pressures that I have been feeling.  I highly recommend this book so far and I will do a book review once I finish reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment