Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Relfecting

I have been a busy bee since my last post in February.  For about six months, I had been unsuccessfully searching for a job.  But, on January 26th, I miraculously received two job offers; I accepted a part-time job at a gourmet market.  Then, a few weeks later, I was offered a job teaching kids' cooking classes (!), which I happily accepted.  So, I had 3 jobs, as I also teach group fitness classes twice a week.  I love being busy and working hard, but I was  a little overextended, so I am now focusing on teaching cooking classes, working at the toy store next door, and teaching my group fitness classes.  I am thrilled to have a chance to work at what I love doing.

Also, since my last post, I passed my AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America) certification!

Phew!  But, I now have time to focus on my blog again!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment