Wednesday, November 13, 2013

following

As I sit on the T, bundled in a thick scarf and the latest copy of Edible Boston, I realize that my dreams are unfolding.

I am on the way home from a Slow Food Boston Board meeting where I am a board member. I am humbled in the presence of the other members and I can only aspire to be as articulate as they are.

The tasks that I have before me are to write the minutes for Slow Food, to test recipes for Joanne Chang, to finish an assignment for Medical Nutrition Therapy, and to practice my choreography for a Body Pump class. These are all things that I dreamed about when I was in Texas. 

As I opened my latest copy of Edible Boston, I was greeted by familiar names and faces; these are the magical aspects of getting older,

I hope to get wiser, as well, and to become better at practicing gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment