Friday, May 11, 2012

done

Yesterday I finished my classes at TCU; Microbiology and Biochemistry.  I started the semester not knowing if I could make it; I had never really commuted before (it takes about an hour to get to Fort Worth from Dallas), I didn't know anyone at TCU, and I felt lonely.  But, I pulled it together and made it through with good grades. 


I still have a large mountain to climb, as grad school will be even more challenging, but I now know I can make it even when I have doubts.  So, if there is something that you really want to do and, don't get scared about the climb, and be open, you will never regret trying.


I celebrated with a trip to the Kimball:


perfect trees outside The Modern


and the Katy trail 5k:


post-run 80's dance party


No comments:

Post a Comment